Already on li.st? Open in app.
Tbh there is like literally nothing wrong with being totes basic tho.
- •Starbucks coffee is seriously the best quality.And I have absolutely no shame in my excitement over the PSL because that stuff is just bomb.
- •Yoga pants are really comfortable.It's pretty much just loose spandex. Just think about that for a minute.
- •My little white dog is the sweetest thing in the whole world and I don't take her places as an accessory, but because her company is worth all the stares.Just look at that face.
Honestly, probably who any white girl can relate to.
- •Elaine Benes (Seinfeld)She's real. She has quirks and does not always look perfect. She freaks out about the kind of little problems that the rest of us have. Thing don't always work out for Elaine, but not in an unrealistically tragic or romantic way. Elaine is all of us.
- •Regina George (Mean Girls)We all have a little mean girl in us. Judgmental, manipulative, self-centered, and vain. These are Regina's identifying traits and, admit it or not, we all share a tendency toward at least one of them... In high school, anyway.
- •Rory Gilmore (Gilmore Girls)Rory is the classic Type A role model. She is smart and ambitious. At the same time, however, she is funny and sociable. Most characters are either one or the other, but Rory manages to break these boundaries, showing that it is not, in fact, impossible for a woman to be both career-oriented and fun-loving.
- •You are about to take on financial independence.But you get a bunch of cash and cool gifts to celebrate it.
- •You are about to enter a world of complete uncertainty.But you have your whole life ahead of you to experience new adventures and surprises.
- •You have to learn to provide for yourself.But you have freedom to do what you want.
Because if they can make it work in Hollywood, anything is possible
- •Chris Pratt and Anna FarisBecause they are both so weird and adorably awkward, and yet look so perfect.
- •Kristen Bell and Dax ShepardBecause there is nothing cuter than those Samsung commercials.
- •Will Smith and Jada Pinkett SmithBecause they have come through a lot together and raised two possible aliens in the process.
- 1.For my dog to let my brush her without biting the comb.Doesn't she know that I just want to make her pretty?
- 2.It to be considered socially acceptable for me to sing loudly and obnoxiously wherever I go.My life would pretty much be High School Musical.
- 3.Netflix to stop judging me by asking if I'm still watching.Yes, I have been sitting here for 6 hours. Do you have a problem with that?
- 1.Why am I sneezing?I must have just suddenly gotten allergies.
- 2.Great, now my throat is sore. Am I getting sick?Nah, I probably just need some water.
- 3.Ok, I give in. I'm definitely sick.
There is no escaping the mainstream.
- •"What Makes You Beautiful" by One Direction. My original protest: Part resistance of the newest preteen trend of the time. Part disdain for the lyrics. I mean if a girl is flipping her hair seductively, does she really not know she's pretty?Why I love it now: I eventually had to admit that this song is really fun. It has a good beat and the more people you get to sing it together, the better it is.
- •"Love Yourself" by Justin Bieber. My original protest: Justin Bieber. That's all I need to sayWhy I love it now: every time this song came on the radio, I found it harder and harder to change the station. I am still not a Belieber but I definitely believe in this song. Plus, Ed Sheeran as the background singer helps it a whole lot.
- •"Love Me Like You Do" by Ellie Goulding. My original protest: It's from the "Fifty Shades of Grey" soundtrack. That makes it hard to take this song seriouslyWhy I love it now: Once I realized how fun it was to sing, with a mix of deep low notes and lilting higher notes, I realized what a masterpiece it actually is.
An amazing show that cannot be thought about too deeply.
- •Emma Swan, aka "The Savior," is about the same age as her parents, Snow White and Prince Charming.Granted, it's because of a time-freezing curse, but it still makes for some awkward mother-daughter conversations.
- •Captain Hook is Emma's true love. Too bad his ex lover is Emma's son's grandmother (his father's mother).If Emma and Hook got married, that would mean that Henry's step-father had slept with his grandmother.
- •Regina, the Evil Queen, is Henry's adoptive mother. But back in fairytale land, she was Snow White's step-mother.So Regina is both Henry's mother and step-great-grandmother.
- •You don't have to hide all the trashy tv and movies you watch because your mom watches them with you.
- •You never have to beg for money because your mom is always there when you go out somewhere.
- •All your other friends try to steal your mom because they are jealous that you have the "cool mom."But you know that you will always be first in her heart.