Why I Am Unapologetically Basic
Tbh there is like literally nothing wrong with being totes basic tho.
- •Starbucks coffee is seriously the best quality.And I have absolutely no shame in my excitement over the PSL because that stuff is just bomb.
- •Yoga pants are really comfortable.It's pretty much just loose spandex. Just think about that for a minute.
- •My little white dog is the sweetest thing in the whole world and I don't take her places as an accessory, but because her company is worth all the stares.Just look at that face.
- •I proudly display my Mean Girls paraphernalia because it is a timeless gem of nostalgia and a coming-of-age classic.Even though we all know "fetch" is never going to happen.
- •I take selfies to capture moments with my friends, not to collect a million pictures of myself.Although it's an added bonus if my look is particularly on point that day.
- •Pretty Little Liars might be a little ridiculous but I'm too invested in the story to quit now.#Haleb #Spaleb #Imsoconflicted #Atleastimconfidentinezria
- •I own and know all the words to every Taylor Swift song ever because that girl knows how to write a song you can relate to. I mean what girl hasn't experienced the feelings behind "You Belong With Me"?Not to mention she is the queen of Girl Power.
- •Sushi is healthy, delicious, and it makes me feel adventurous to eat it.Yes I eat raw fish. Aren't I sophisticated?
- •Fuzzy socks are the height of perfection. It's like an individual blanket for each foot.And I'm proud to say a have a separate drawer for all my fuzzy socks.
- •I'm an avid member of Bachelornation because while it doesn't always end in true love, those shows are always entertaining. I'm not ashamed of watching reality shows because they never fail to give me a reason to laugh.Anyway, it's a bunch of (mostly) attractive people thrown into the same house. What could be better?