- •My first list was a tongue-in-cheek to do list of things I really do want to do. Let's revisit and see how I've progressed in the 2.5 months since...
- •✔️ Bandanas. This was kinda a gimme since I was wearing one that day... I wear one about every other week.Especially since I've gotten an olive green infinity circle one (isn't saying "infinity circle" kinda redundant?) with UV protection from a fly fishing shop. 👌👌
- •◻️ Books. This is probably easy to do, but I've actually started to read my book club books (as opposed to not reading them)...So I've got that going for me. 👌👌
- •✔️ Buy a skateboard.Came in the mail last night. I've already fallen twice, but that's how your learn? This print is called "Grandma's Couch." 👌👌
- •✖️ Drink more water. I think I've actually started drinking less water recently? I'm normally so good, I don't know what's up with me.😑😑
- •✔️ Nap on weekend afternoons. Crushed this one. Have done it at least 3 times that I can remember specifically. Like the time when I was napping at my family home and woke up briefly enough to yell down that I'd be skipping dinner cause I was napping.👌👌