SIENNA MILLER, THE CHAMELEON: A STUDY
Ever watch a movie and think to yourself, "That woman looks familiar, but I can't quite put my finger on it..." Well, it's probably Sienna Miller. She's a chameleon.
- •BurntShaved the bottom half of head for that half-ponytail look. Appropriately, took me half the movie to realize it was her.
- •American SniperThis is actually a photo of Michelle Monaghan.
- •Just kidding!It's Sienna. But I totally fooled you. You were like: 🤔
- •Alfie, figure 1Bangs, contouring, and a very smokey eye. So mysterious. So Gisele Bundchen/Heidi Klum/Bo Derek/any 70s-era babe.
- •Alfie, figure 2Did Alexa Chung dye her hair blonde??
- •FoxcatcherI haven't seen this movie, so I've ruined the surprise for myself of realizing it's her. (I'm too scared to see it??? ...) But I'm getting a hint of Tea Leoni with a dash of Emma Thompson.
- •CasanovaI can't decide if she looks more like Vivien Leigh (Gone With The Wind) or Elizabeth Taylor here.
- •G.I. Joe: The Rise of CobraCould easily pass as Alyssa Milano, Katherine Heigl, or any Party of Five cast member.
- •Factory GirlKiernan Shipka in 10 years.
- •StardustI watched this movie about 5 times before realizing it was her. (This is maybe my fav movie of all time. Top 3, at the least.)
- •The GirlUncanny.
- •Did you even know that she was in these movies?? I know. It's crazy.