TIMES WHEN I CONFUSE MY LIFE WITH AN EPISODE OF THE TWILIGHT ZONE
- •When I hear a song I hate on the radio, so I change the station and THE SAME SONG IS PLAYING ON THAT STATION
- •When Starbucks gets my name right.
- •When the pressure changes in a room and my ears pop and no one else seems to be affected and/or notices?
- •When the lights flicker and no one else seems to noticeAnd you find out that you just blinked but somehow it was too slow to be imperceptible but too fast that you didn't realize you were blinking. Just me? Just me.Suggested by @kbon
- •When I think about a word too hard (or say it a lot in a short period of time) and it makes me question everything.Pencil. Pencil? Pencil, pencil, pencil. Ahhh!