Possible Reasons Why Someone Called Me From Jail 5 Times Today.
Because the suspense has been killing me since I found out the number was from a Baltimore Detention Center.
- •Someone has the wrong number.The most logical reason, but I feel like someone with the wrong number would realize it after hearing my voicemail so many times.
- •I have a stalker.Highly unlikely, but I'm not sure what Instagram's presence is like inside the slammer.
- •My youngest cousin forgot I moved across the country and can't help him.He got suspended from middle school once for turning in a poem about drugs as an English assignment.
- •One of my law-breaking friends thinks I'm rich.Sorry pals, while I do live across from a bail bonds place, I owe all of my money to student loans and vet bills.
- •All of my dreams are coming true, and Wentworth Miller is asking me to help him break out.What? He is not actually Michael Scofield? Lies.