STUFF OTHER PEOPLE SAY AT WINE TASTINGS THAT I WISH I SAID FIRST
- •"The 18 months in oak softens the tannins, certainly."The tannins were attacking my throat. A bottle of this wine cost more than all of my monthly bills and tasted like feet.
- •"The Togni 2011 is such a classic Napa cab."My new band name: Classic Napa Cab
- •"We decanted the Revello twice. Otherwise I wouldn't touch that until 2025 or 2030."This wine was like $60. Can you imagine something that trivial taking up space in your home for 15 years simply because it kinda sucks?
- •"I'm sensing baking spices."BASIC
- •"There's a touch of raisined fruit."Plastic? Sulfites? Hard tannins? You mean rotten grapes?
- •"HOHOHOHO, well you'll definitely never say, 'That's a super grippy Pinot noir.'"Please die. Also this wine was $12
- •Something about lush fruitLush lush lush lush
- •"A bit too oaky for my taste"Go lick a pine treeSuggested by @paigeclaudette