MY STYLE ICONS
My personal style changes basically every time I wake up in the morning but these bad bitches have certainly influenced it in a major way.
- •Nicole RichieNicole Richie can do. no. wrong. Seriously. Whether she's downtown casual, boho chic, or freaking glammed tf out for an event she looks FLAWLESS always. Ugh she is who I aspire to be.
- •Emma RobertsAlso always flawless. She actually inspires a lot of my day to day fashion choices as her street style leans toward either bad-ass-all-black-witch-bitch vibes or cute-colorful-bold-patterns-prints-frills-fun vibes much like my own style. I love how she's not afraid to change her own personal style on the daily and just wears whatever the hell she wants to and rocks it. 🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼 ps her outfits as Chanel in Scream Queens...GAVE. ME. LIFE.
- •Kourtney KardashianI obviously look to petite women that are about the same height and weight as I am but honestly even if I was like model height I would probably look to Kourtney for style inspo. Her style is so classic and everything she wears looks so good on her. She's changed up her style a lot recently but she could wear a paper bag and still look perfect.
- •Vanessa HudgensSpeaking of classic... UGH Vanessa Hudgens you are like a brunette Brigitte Bardot reincarnate when it comes to your style. You are so flawless.
- •ZendayaZENDAYAAAAA. The only person on his list who isn't petite but I had to make an exception. You are the boldest, chicest, most perfect person. I seriously think I'm in love with you. Not only is her style always on point, her hair, her makeup, and even her personality is. Ugh she's perfection seriously.