THINGS THAT MAKING FLYING FUN
Because I fly a lot, figured I should write down some helpful hints for flying. I'll add to it as I think of more (normally while on an airplane).
- •Naps. 😴I love a good nap. In a bed. On a couch. But my favorite nap is always on an airplane. Which is why my preferred seat is always the window.
- •Beats headphones. 🎧I always bought the cheaper headphones, friends & I had no idea what I was missing until I slipped on those beautiful Beats. Goodbye airplane noises, hello all my favorite songs.
- •A good playlist. 🎶I have currently have 4 playlists with airplane in the title. The airplane playlist is different from a road trip or going out playlist. It doesn't need to pump you up & shouldn't include songs that you feel the need to sing along to at the top of your lungs (unless you want people like me to hate you) it needs to be a bit mellow but enjoyable for the duration of your flight.
- •Coffee ☕️Like naps, airport coffee is one of the best things in life. This is mostly due to the fact that I fly at ungodly hours of the morning, when on a travel day I'd still be snoozing (I blame my AM loving boss for this, since we travel together) But, back to coffee. It's an airport must. Normally, I go for Sbux. Unless there is a Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf (hands down best iced coffees). Or, I try out a local brew - SFO had my fav (latte art! At an airport! Free things make me so happy at 6 AM).
- •Hoodie/Jacket/ScarfLet's be real. Airplanes are cold. And full of strangers. Which is why I like a hood (pulled down over my eyes, enhances nap quality as well). But, life doesn't always accommodate hoodies. So a light jacket or scarf also works well. I like to see what certain celebs wear on flights & mimic them (i.e. Victoria Beckham, Kim K., etc).