5 photos on my phone, chosen at random
These are five random photos from my phone. In the spirit of complete honesty, I did have another photo instead of the map at first, but it was of a surgical wound and (most) people don't want to see that, so I scrolled along some more with my eyes shut and landed on the map. It felt good to get that off my chest.
- •Camera+Amber+Asia=DisfunctionJunctionThis is me and my best friend, Amber trying to take a normal photo at our favorite place on earth- Maywood Christian Camp. We just weren't made for that normal photo life.
- •POW!I made a real life piñata! It was fully functioning and lasted multiple rounds with ten college students taking their anger out. I am quite proud of this.
- •Asia Duren- EditorThis was the first edition of my campus newspaper that I edited. My student life family was proud and posted it to Instagram. So sweet because I was not a great editor and we all knew it.
- •Edinburgh Tram SystemI studied abroad in Scotland in the summer of 2015 and bus line 41 took us to our class site everyday.
- •Sortie!These are my best friends Allie and Sarah with whom I went to Paris for a weekend while studying abroad. We were tired and waiting for the metro and kept laughing about mispronouncing the word "sortie" which means exit in French.