Celebrity Dream Squad
If I were to become famous, these are the people I would seek out to become friends with. I also feel like I could befriend any of these people as a non-celebrity. This is not your typical, Brad Bitt, George Clooney, Matt Damon, and Leo dream squad. *This list is subject to change at any time.*
- •Betty WhiteShe literally doesn't even need an explanation.
- •Mindy KalingAfter reading her books I felt as if she were already my best friend. It seems right to include her first on the list.
- •Sophia BushShe is so strong and independent. She stands up for what she believes in and is such a boss. I just love her.
- •Aziz AnsariHe's funny and philosophical. He loves pasta as much as I do. Also, Modern Romance is currently rocking my world.
- •Lacey ChabertHallmark movies are my favorite thing about Christmastime and Lacey stars in like half of them, so no judgement will be coming from her when I obsess over Hallmark in front of her.
- •Gina RodriguezShe's funny, inspirational, and down to earth.
- •Keegan Michael Key & Jordan Peele2-1 because I can't separate them. They are hilarious and intelligent.
- •Kristen BellHer sloth obsession is equal to my manatee obsession. Also, she's so flippin' funny.
- •Tia & Tamera MoweryAnother 2-1 because, duh, they're twins! I watched a marathon of their reality show and can tell we would all be great friends.
- •Me!Sometimes I'm funny. I'm a great listener. I wouldn't be so famous yet so I would be great to go out with. I would always be loyal and genuine in a world where people tend to be fake.
- •Note: All spouses & significant others are included in squad, just not mentioned.