What makes me so darn special
Friends/coworkers answered this question about me for a final I had last semester in PR... their answers will be the titles, the way I see myself will be in the description
- •"Your personality is always at 100%, it's either the best day of your life, or the worst day of your life." -a roommateAwesome, I sound like a contestant on the Bachelor.
- •"You have a great sense of style! Your makeup is always on point!" -the administrative assistant where I workI'm rushing to add that to my resumé now! (But now I'm almost considering that Bachelor contestant thing if this is all I am.)
- •"You're a hoarder, but a lot of times that comes in handy." - a fellow student workerI failed to mention that I work at my university. Anyway, yes, I keep everything that might even possibly be useful later. I'm not necessarily ashamed of this- however, I don't think it makes me so special. If anything it makes me crazy.
- •"You're extremely perceptive. You are able to observe people and your surroundings really well and can adapt to different situations with ease." -my bossShe just made being a 'people person' sound like I have a special talent. That's why they pay her the big bucks.
- •"You're just Asia, no one else is like you!" -everyone at some point said a variation of thisFunny, that's the point of the project, to find out what makes me stand out- yet all we've got is that I'm a passionate, stylish, perceptive hoarder. Sounds like the beginnings of a great tv character, but not a real person! Oh well.