WHAT HAPPENS WHEN I'M SICK
Common cold, flu, sinus infection, appendicitis - the routine remains the same.
- •Throw head back in disgust at myself and the little germies who brought me here.WHY WHY WHY
- •Succumb to illness, roll into ball.
- •WebMd the shit out of my symptoms.Freak out. It's cancer. I'm dead.
- •Gargle with warm water + saltThat's what mom would want me to do.
- •Wait it out.Enjoy the raspy voice while you have it. Invite friends to karaoke to sing Amy Winehouse.
- •Feel better!Vow to the health gods that you'll wash your hands obsessively, take vitamins, etc.