Underrated Comedies I Think You Should Watch
- 1.The Thick Of ItImagine veep , make it British. Now imagine an angry Peter Capaldi saying the most iconic insults things to British politicians . Yes , that's the thick of it, and we all need to see it. It also has a later movie called "in the loop" which is almost as good as the show (I think the show may be a tad better though)
- 2.High MaintenanceThis is a web series about a weed dealer in Brooklyn, and it recently got picked up by HBO. Watch it now and be the hipster who saw it first! It has some really touching episodes and some outright crazy ones, and they are all under fifteen minutes .Seriously watch it, there is an episode about Passover , how many shows have episodes about Passover?
- 3.Party DownThis is the Adam Scott I fell in love with; before he became the truly dreamy Ben Wyatt , he played a struggling actor on this show about a catering company in LA. It's subtle, sometimes hilariously heartbreaking and way too short.
- 4.CommunityOkay okay okay a lot of people have their pitchforks up about this, but I am talking community until season 3, before the Dan Harmon- Chevy Chase drama. This show was the nerdiest, most-meta comedy and some of its episodes still live up to the later hype!
- 5.The Mighty BooshWhen people say British comedy, you are probably thinking of the IT Crowd? Okay so remember the goth in the IT Crowd, Noel fielding? He had his own show and it was glorious. It's filled with dark and surrealist humor which borders on the absurd.