If I were a Sim
If my life were a game of Sims being run by someone else, things would be dysfunctional as hell. Here are some bugs the player might complain about.
- •No matter what I choose from the fridge she pulls out cheezits.
- •Is the bob above her head supposed to be yellow all the time? Did they change the color in the Sims 4?
- •I've been sending her to work for a year and a half and she hasn't gotten promoted yet.
- •Fulfilling her lifetime wants does nothing. Whenever she gets one, three new ones up and her mood actually goes down.
- •I can't afford to buy her anything and motherlode isn't having any effect.
- •The game freezes whenever I try to make her talk to a potential significant other.
- •She almost drowned in a swimming pool. I didn't even remove the ladders.
- •I can't turn her free will off.
- •She keeps crying when nothing has happened. I made her watch Spider-Man and halfway through she cried and called her mom.
- •I put her in bed for the night and she just lays there not sleeping.
- •To be continued.