LESSONS LEARNED FROM FIRST TIME CLUBBING AT 23
- •You're never too old to try something new.
- •You're going to have a moderately good time at the least, if you've got good company.
- •That being said, I would have much more enjoyed the night if they had rollerblades for hire and 100% more 60-90s music. Essentially a roller disco.
- •People stick gum in your hair because people are assholes.Thankfully, you can remove most of it with a vegetable oil or peanut butter. Pulled out quite a few strands of hair with the gum, but still better than the alternative of chopping off the entire strand.
- •Try not to be sober.Hanging out sober with drunk 20 year olds makes you want to melt your brain.
- •Do not wear shoes that haven't been broken in.
- •Don't wear heels.
- •Basically don't wear any footwear that a bro wouldn't, if you want to not feel like you're walking on coal.
- •Do not wear your brother's jeans that are definitely too large for you.