Favorite Childhood Gameshows
- •The Price is RightI was obsessed. I even wrote a plot about going on the show into my first book. Bob Barker ruled. Plinko was the best game to get, obvs.
- •Family FeudRichard Dawson and his lecherous hands and misogynistic comments forever, baby.
- •$25,000 PyramidI loved feeling smug and superior, even at 10, to the idiots who couldn't get the category right. I remember watching this one primarily when I was home sick.
- •Press Your LuckNo whammies! Actually, I feel like this one was hard to find on the dial but I really liked it when I watched it.
- •Love ConnectionChuck Woolery! Incredible awkwardness! Disappointment at your pick! What wasn't to love?
- •Hollywood SquaresI was there for the random c-listers. I loved them waving in the opening credits.
- •Wheel of FortuneSee my feelings about $25,000 Pyramid.