Making a Murderer: A Poll
For those of you who have finished the series, do you think:
- •A) he is guilty
- •B) he is probably guilty but with reasonable doubt
- •C) he is innocent and framed
- •D) otherIf so, what and how?
- •E) if C or D, who did it?
- •A) I think he is guilty, but that the state did not present or prove their case beyond a reasonable doubt. I also believe that in an attempt to solidify their case, they planted the key.Suggested by @RachelP
- •D - I don't know but there was not enough evidence to prove he absolutely did it. There was enough reasonable doubt to at least result in a hung jury. It's NUTS!Suggested by @MissKimiya
- •D)... But probably B).The whole thing makes my head hurt.Suggested by @saytrumbo