Reasons I Might Be More Susceptible to Scientology Than I Once Thought
- •I read an article on CNN this week that had images of alleged proof of life on MarsAnd you know what? I TOTALLY saw the iguana and abandoned helmet too!!
- •I recently watched Top Gun again and remain as attracted to Maverick as I was in the 7th gradeHe probably even could have convinced me to be his wife maybe through the Jerry Maguire years. No couch-jumping required!
- •I often say things to my kids like: "Are we CLEAR?" "Are you CLEAR?"Sadly, I am often not clear but I think that is what Hubbard believes I can be!
- •Sometimes I am so tired that I wish I could will the TV remote to move closer, just by using my mindThis usually doesn't work but I have never been e-metered, so maybe I could improve. Of course, I have to get to, like, level one billion
- •I willingly pay Candy Crush to move up each level and unlock unknown doors, even though I know that it can't be good for meMaybe I am more religious than I thought?
- •I think Xenu would make an awesome name for a dog