Small Things That Cause a Disproportionate Amount of Pain
Brought to you by the eyelash I just fished out of my eyeball
- •Eyelashes underneath your eyelid/on your eyeballPanic in my eye
- •Paper cuts
- •SplintersSo painful. Why?
- •Canker soresSeriously, these are the worst. And not to be confused with herpes. (To be clear.)
- •Accidentally cutting your fingernail too closeAgony for days
- •BlistersTiny yet render me unable to take another step
- •Bee stingsThose fuckers die when they sting you. How do they not realize this? Can the Queen Bee fill them in when they chat around the hive?
- •Finding an old letter/photo or hearing a song that reminds you of an exEven when you know he'd have made you miserable. Heart puncture for a second.
- •Typos on your social media postsMake me want to die
- •Stepping on a LEGO brickSuggested by @ChrisK
- •Plucking a nose hairSuggested by @ChrisK
- •Stubbing one's toe.Blind with rage for at least forty five seconds.Suggested by @bobbyminelli
- •Accidentally sniffing up water/soda/any liquid that isn't snotSuggested by @olive