Things, I love.
My world is mysterious. People think I'm a weirdo. But in the end, they love me.
- •The sky at sunset, clouds, sunsets and sea.
- •Feeling cold air in my face while I'm sad. And running. My thoughts and me only. These afternoons which I love to hate it.
- •A good poem.
- •A good friend who understands my chaos. And he/she didn't ask.
- •Some fast food and watching sit coms.
- •Walking around and staring the writings on the walls.
- •Listening again and again the same song. All day long. All week long until I hate it.
- •People who love me for what I am.
- •People with dreams, good vibes and a big heart.
- •My mom. For everything she was, is and will be.