FIRST FEW PURCHASES IF I WON THE LOTTERY
Or if a universal basic income were instated and I actually had money, although it wouldn't be as much as winning a lottery but that's ok because it's not supposed to make you rich, just able to live. ANYWAY.
- •This isn't so much a purchase, but I would pay off my credit card debt.
- •Then my student loan.
- •Then my mortgage. Or half of it, depending on how big this lottery was.
- •Then I'd pay off my parents' debts.
- •Then the debts of my in-laws.
- •Okay, now it's time for ME! First...an absurd amount of hay for my bunny!
- •A few new tattoos.
- •A new stove.
- •Like.....idk, a car? The ability to be debt free is more than enough for me.
- •Plane tickets to visit my BFF who lives in Los Angeles!