MY THANKSGIVING MENU
I'm vegan! And my husband likes to cook his own food (whatever), so I really get to treat myself on Tofurky Day!
- •SuccotashLima beans and corn and vegan butter and maybe some red pepper if I remember to buy one.
- •Brussel sproutsJust plain old sprouts with vegan butter. Not even roasted, just microwaved because I'm impatient and also classy.
- •Mashed potatoesWith vegan gravy. I can't stop thinking about how good these will be!
- •STUFFINGLet's be real, I'll make way too much and eat it all and not have any room left over for anything else.
- •Field Roast's Celebration Loaf...which is a new-to-me product, but this brand has never not been delicious so I think this will be good.
- •Pumpkin pie...with whipped soy cream!!!
- •Eggless egg nog from Califia FarmsThis stuff is TOO GOOD!
- •🚫🦃🚫 ❤️🦃❤️