10 MOST POWERFUL PASSPORTS IN THE WORLD
Travel can be a bureaucratic nightmare for those on restricted passports. Here we look at the world's most powerful passports based on the freedom they provide.
- 1.United KingdomAll hail the Queen! People from the land of scones and crumpets can enter an impressive 147 countries with their British passport in hand.
- 2.United States of AmericaAmericans can freely traipse their sock-and-sandalled feet through 147 countries, putting them on par with the UK.
- 3.FranceThe French can complain about sub-par cuisine in a total of 145 countries, without restrictions.
- 4.South KoreaClearly faring better than their northerly neighbours, South Koreans are allowed easy entry to 145 countries.
- 5.GermanyGermans can wake up at the crack of dawn to reserve deck chairs in 145 countries.
- 6.ItalyItalians are free to practise pickup lines in a total of 144 countries.
- 7.SwedenHailing from one of the happiest nations in the world, Swedes can (but may not want to) leave their shores for a total of 144 countries.
- 8.DenmarkAnother of the world's happiest nations, Danes can freely spread their cheer through 143 countries.
- 9.SingaporeClean, neutral, inoffensive. Why wouldn't the Singaporeans be allowed to easily travel though 143 countries?
- 10.FinlandAh, those wacky Finns. They can have monosyllabic conversations in a total of 143 countries.
- 11.READ MORE...