MOVIES I’LL ALWAYS WATCH IF THEY’RE ON TV
Because self control is not always my strong suit...
- •Forrest Gump - seriously, I have to have seen that film at least thirty times. The music sucks me in and then I'm hooked.
- •Auntie Mame - Rosalind Russell, her wardrobe, the character is my idol. Done!
- •Pride and Prejudice A&E series - I always cry for Elizabeth and the moment she fully grasps her bitchy bullshittery and how much it's been her undoing. I know it so well. 😔
- •Dazed and Confused - because... um... yes.
- •Galaxy Quest - exquisitely funny, any day, any time.
- •Contact - Don't care about the haters, still love that film.
- •Jekyll and Hyde Together Again - have you seen it?! Seriously... amaaaaaazing.
- •Any James Bond film
- •Lord of the Rings (any of the trilogy)
- •Green Mile - That cast. Good lord, what an exceptional cast!