List of all the old AIM screen names I used
I really miss the days when AIM was huge. The thrill of getting home from school, getting on your computer and signing on to see if any friends wanted to chat, and if they didn't you could always talk to SmarterChild. I remember a stretch of time when I couldn't keep the same name to save my life
- •zSpongebob21I thought x's were too mainstream and tried to use z instead...it never caught on
- •AlstottfashizzleOne day at football practice I took a handoff and trucked half the defense and someone on my team compared me to Mike Alstott, the old TB fullback, and I took it to heart
- •ZeroMonkey21I had a zero skateboard, and loved monkeys...
- •FallOutBoyxx47Yep (also gave in to the x trend)
- •Sug4rW3rGo1nDownI really loved that song and Fall Out Boy...okay fine I still do
- •RARrarRAR47Real creative right?
- •SpeedyxxGonzalesOne of my baseball teams gave me this nickname so of course I made it into a screen name
- •Fred xFlintstoneHonestly I have no idea why I had this, I never really liked The Flintstones
- •DA KoolAidMan21
- •blue ranger x13In 7th grade, a couple of friends and I started calling ourselves the Power Rangers and each had our own color...gotta love middle school!
- •Adam is BeastlyOnce I got to this one I finally settled down and never made a new one
- •I'm pretty sure there are more but these are the ones that came to mind