HOW TO TURN TWENTY-NINE: TRUMBO STYLE
@saytrumbo turned 29 yesterday, and I documented the day in photos like the good friend I am. Here's how to ring in the end of your twenties the right way.
- •Have an awesome brother who makes you birthday breakfast sandwiches
- •Open your presents at breakfast because who wants to wait longer than that?
- •Walk to Starbucks and get a mocha frappuccino
- •Get more presents, from aforementioned fantastic brother!
- •Cuddle with kitties while confirming birthday plans
- •Spend the afternoon with some great friends at Wi Spa getting scrubbed down and soaking in hot tubs and eating spicy ramen
- •Have dinner with the family at Nic's in Beverly Hills. Martinis, oysters, chocolate tort. Aka birthday bliss
- •Do a private vodka tasting in the 24*F vod box at Nic's, wearing a cozy faux fur coat to boot
- •Meet up with good friends for drinks at Normandie Club in K town looking hot as hell
- •Run into an old co-worker/friend on the streets of K town
- •End the night with lots of hugs, late night drunk food, and watching ridiculous music videos in bed. Because how else do you kick-off your thirtieth year of life?
- •Happy birthday, Trumbo. I sure do love ya, and I'm so glad I got to celebrate 29 with you 💙💙💙