THINGS PEOPLE SAY WHEN YOU TELL THEM YOU'RE MOVING TO LOS ANGELES
I moved out to SoCal six months ago from Texas. These are people's first reactions to the news.
- •"It's so expensive!!!"
- •"Have fun running out of water in a year"
- •"Gas costs so much out there"
- •"But isn't it really expensive?"
- •"Good luck going broke HA HA HA it's so expensive there"
- •"But omg it's lyk so much $$$$"
- •"How will you survive it's so *~*exPEnsiVE~*~"
- •Me: "omg you're so right whatever shall I do!!!!!! why didn't i research this!!!!"🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃