THINGS TO BRING UP IN CONVERSATION IF YOU WANT TO BE MY NEW BEST FRIEND
In no particular order. All will bond us instantly.
- •Books you've recently readOr read a long time ago or are currently reading or want to read but haven't yet fir a million reasons that I probably can relate to
- •Amy PoehlerI love and admire this woman probably too much. I never want to actually meet her because I am convinced I will be a blubbering incoherent idiot and I'd rather her not witness that.
- •Your preferred way to sweatAnd why. I love doing so many active things and I love hearing about what gets others sweating, too.
- •Harry PotterBut I'm talking deep-level analysis and theories not just "oh my god that was my childhood!". It was everyone's childhood, contribute something original, plz.
- •CatsThe animal, not the musical. Specifically, show me your favorite cat gifs and I will love you forever.
- •How we need to bring down the patriarchyThis should be self-explanatory
- •Star chartsAstrology is hella intriguing and I love analyzing the shit out of those charts even if 99% of what comes out if my mouth is certified bullshit. Plus mine is actually a joke so it's fun to show it off to people who know anything about charts.
- •Parks and RecreationBut only if you, too, believe this show is actually genius. My admiration for everyone involved in creating this gem knows no end.
- •Whatever you're passionate aboutI am very talented in the showing-support-for-friends'-endeavors arena and I love doing so.