THOUGHTS BEFORE MY FIRST LIST APP MEET UP
T-minus 2ish hours
- •Meeting L.A. people is profoundly intimidatingI've lived in So Cal for nearly six months but L.A. proper is still a mysterious land of beautiful talented people in my Texan mind
- •What if I'm wrong about the date and time and no one else is thereMy perpetual fear with all things on my calendar
- •I have nothing to wearMy constant feeling in L.A.
- •What on earth will I talk about with strangersHi I like cats and hiking and yoga and I maybe want to try to write but lol no you're obviously a real writer bye now
- •Being brave and doing the thing is what mattersAka channeling my inner Amy Poehler
- •Also please don't let me get lostYou would think GPS would solve this problem but apparently I still manage this on a regular basis