Useful Gifts for Flight Attendants
Being a flight attendant is a lifestyle most of the general public doesn't actually know a thing about, which is perfectly understandable. Here's some of my staples that I would love to receive as gifts because I will actually make good use of them in my daily life in the skies.
- •Lavender sachetsWhen you live out of a suitcase, stuff starts to get a funky scent. Lavender has been my lifesaver.
- •Downey Wrinkle Release spray, travel sizeAlmost every hotel room has irons, but that takes time and several have burned my clothes. The Downey spray smells nice and works like a charm, no heat required.
- •Starbucks MintsBest breath mints I've found yet, and the containers are a perfect size for slipping in a purse or rollerboard. We spend a lot of time speaking very closely with guests, breath mints are a necessity.
- •$1 billsVan tips, to and from the airport. These can add up fast, and every flight crew member will love you for donating to this necessary spending.
- •Neutrogena Moisture Wrap lotionPlanes dry your skin out so damn much. This lotion is my favorite because it's unscented and packs a powerful moisturizing punch. I even use it on my face to great success.
- •Dunkin/Starbucks giftcardsI don't know a single flight attendant who doesn't rely on coffee to survive the constant timezone jumping. These are good because almost every aiport has at least one of these, if not both.
- •Tide To-Go pensThese are a lifesaver when you're away from home for 4 days and have no way of doing laundry but really don't want to let that tomato sauce stain set in permanently.