THINGS PEOPLE ONLY DO AT MUSIC FESTIVALS
Requested by @godsbathroomfloor 😘. Add your own, I know in leaving things out.
- •Share saliva with perfect strangersThis is everything from kissing, sharing joints, beers, or helping to blow air into a blow-up parrot
- •Carry a roll of toilet paper around everywhere you goThis is a MUST
- •Blow your nose to find black dirt comes out.
- •Forget what the word "budget" meansBeing at a festival for 11 hours a day for three days at $10 bucks a beer and event pricing on food means not focusing on the crushing depression that will eventually hit when it's all over and you look at your bank account.
- •Bury booze at event location to dig up later in order to avoid aforementioned booze pricesI've never physically done this but have been lucky enough to be good friends with @EpicureanCrusader who selflessly does it every damn year like a goddamn machine.
- •Tell your friends how much you love them more than you ever will until the next festival
- •Have awkward run ins with exesThis has happened to multiple people I know including myself, but has never happened to me outside in the real world