9 REASONS TO GO TO A BOOKSTORE
- •To replace a book you spilled wine on.
- •You're drunk and you need to spend time somewhere before you go home.
- •To buy a book you could get for $10 cheaper on Amazon.com but you don't want to wait for it to ship.
- •You're at lunch with a guy and he's like "oh I have to go" and you're like "oh I have to walk that way anyway, I'm going to the bookstore" and then you walk that way and then you go to the bookstore.
- •To read expensive magazines in the corner and then not buy them.
- •To get coffee.
- •To study.
- •To look at books.
- •To buy books, in general.