9 REASONS TO GO TO A BOOKSTORE
- 1.To replace a book you spilled wine on.
- 2.You're drunk and you need to spend time somewhere before you go home.
- 3.To buy a book you could get for $10 cheaper on Amazon.com but you don't want to wait for it to ship.
- 4.You're at lunch with a guy and he's like "oh I have to go" and you're like "oh I have to walk that way anyway, I'm going to the bookstore" and then you walk that way and then you go to the bookstore.
- 5.To read expensive magazines in the corner and then not buy them.
- 6.To get coffee.
- 7.To study.
- 8.To look at books.
- 9.To buy books, in general.