BEST OF SEATTLE
- •RN74Cool looking restaurant and bar with a great happy hour, get the mac and cheese and/or duck fat fries.
- •The Comedy WombOpen mic Tuesday nights catering specifically to women, LGBT community.
- •SIFF CinemaNothing plays in Washington. One of the only places in the state to see movies without widespread distribution.
- •Thai TomAmazing thai restaurant in Seattle's university district. Always has a line out the door. Just a block away from American Apparel.
- •Hot Cakes Molten Chocolate CakeryIn Ballard. Get "Dark Decadence" or a hot cookie a la mode.
- •University of Washington BookstoreA+ vibes.
- •Elliott Bay Book CompanyBeautiful with so many nice, handwritten recommendations along the shelves.
- •Espresso VivaceGreat coffee with a main location and a sidewalk bar which happens to be Urban Outfitters adjacent.