BEST THINGS IN FRESNO, CA
Or "Only Things In Fresno, CA"
- •Summer nights87 degrees at 11 P.M. and it feels amazing.
- •Underground GardensActually very cool and definitely worth seeing. 3 level underground house/gardens created without blueprints by a man who was obsessed with the Roman catacombs.
- •Antique mallsThese are technically in Old Town Clovis, which is terrible. But antique malls are fun and there are a couple good ones here.
- •Tomo'sBest chinese chicken salad.
- •Fresno AgJust a hardware store, but one of the main attractions of Fresno.
- •Picking fruitYou can pay to go to farms and pick your own peaches, berries, grapes, etc.
- •Viewing religious and politically conservative billboardsLike "If abortion is my RIGHT, then why does it feel so WRONG?"
- •Buying legal fireworks for 4th of JulyI know you can do this in a lot of places, but I always thought it was cool.
- •Fresno FairBIG DEAL. Happens in the fall.
- •Fashion FairDifferent from Fresno Fair. It's a mall and it has an Urban Outfitters and that is more than I can say for the Tacoma Mall, so it made the list.
- •Noriega's James Beard Award-winning Basque dining roomSuggested by @mattselman