HOW YOU GET OVER HEARTBREAK
my indulgent guide. plz feel better love you ❤️❤️❤️❤️
- •Cut off all your hairA cliché but it's great A+ would recommend.
- •IndulgeWhen I'm heartbroken I want to stay heartbroken for forever because as miserable as I am, it seems so much more miserable to stop feeling that way, if that makes sense.
- •Read NYTimes "Modern Love"You find one similar to your situation and it's with a happy ending. Maybe this is masochistic, but it's made me feel better for whatever reason.
- •Read old texts/emailsCry at an email that's just "Sounds good!" followed by the automatic signature.
- •Find a song that makes you sad and listen to it on repeat while you take long walks by yourself
- •Take long, hot showersNecessary for any wintertime heartbreak that leaves you cold and stressed out.
- •Quit drugs, quit drinking, start smoking cigarettes, quit smoking because you keep getting sick
- •Have one night stands with people you will never care about and who will never care about you
- •Watch comfort movies/TV that you've seen so many timesI'm always worried that I'll ruin my favorite movies for myself if I watch them when I'm sad but that hasn't happened.
- •Read booksDoesn't matter what. It's a distraction that also feels productive.
- •Stop social media stalking
- •Get enough sleep
- •Be with friendsYou don't have to think about it
- •Be aloneYou have to think about it
- •Time passes