➕ OPEN LIST REQUEST: EVERYTHING 💯 OR EVEN JUST KIND OF GOOD IN THE PACIFIC NORTHWEST
Coffee, shopping, restaurants, bars, hikes, things to do and see in Seattle, Portland, Vancouver, etc.
- •Thai TomAmazing thai restaurant in Seattle's university district that always has a line out the door. Just a block away from American Apparel.
- •University of Washington BookstoreBetter than Powell's.
- •Pok Pok & Whiskey Soda Lounge (Portland)My favorite Thai restaurant ever (don't tell Jazz at Jitlada in LA). Order the chicken wings. Whiskey Soda Lounge across the street has the same basic menu and ambience.
- •Seattle LibraryWhat a beautiful building to visit or work in. Thanks @danny for letting me know about it.
- •Hot Cakesthe best (and possibly only?) molten chocolate cakery.Suggested by @dana
- •Tasty n Sons in PortlandGet the Bloody Mary.Suggested by @gabimoskowitz
- •Nong's Khao Man Gai Cart
- •Powell's Books
- •Multnomah Falls
- •Feast PortlandThis is annual event. It rocks. Official site//www.feastportland.com Photo recap of the Sandwich Invitational from last year on my blog//www.eatthelove.com/2014/09/feast-portland-2014-day-1/
- •Grants Pass PharmacySuggested by @EthanDawes
- •CanoeA great store filled with beautiful and uniquely designed objects.
- •Beam and AnchorFurniture & Housewares. Very Portland w/handcrafted wood & ceramics and other cool things.
- •Trail of Ten Falls hike at Silver Falls State Park in OregonExactly what it sounds like. A gorgeous hike that takes you to ten waterfalls, including a walk behind one of its signature waterfalls, South Falls.
- •Angelface Bar in PortlandFrom the Luce & Navarre owners
- •PalaceEvery girl's color coded vintage dream
- •Wolf & BearsBest falafel Ive ever had. Like no other.