THINGS @DANA SAID DURING AGE OF ADALINE
Age of Adaline is a horror movie where hot girls never get old
- •If my mom looked like that and never got old, I would kill myself.
- •She's every man's wet dream; she never gets old and she likes sports.
- •I've never hated a movie character more.
- •She is less sympathetic than any portrayal of a serial killer.
- •Shoot me. Actually kill me.
- •Hot girls are worried about getting "too close" to hot guys.
- •Hot girls never overstay their welcome. Hot girls always leave them wanting more.
- •If I said something was beautiful, no one would ever look at me and think that I was beautiful. This moment is for hot girls only.
- •If you're a hot girl, you can be crazy and shitty and it doesn't matter.
- •She hasn't had sex in like a hundred years, she's probably terrible in bed. But it's fine, hot girls just lie there, everyone knows that.
- •That's how you make men want you: you say you like books and silence.
- •Yeah Audrey, I know he's "kind of hot for being old" that's Harrison Ford he's made hundreds of millions of dollars being hot
- •He acts like he got hot late in life. He has low self esteem.
- •They should put a trigger warning on this for 50 year old women
- •I'm going to write a movie, it's Age of Adaline but starring me. I use my 120 years of life to learn to be hot and I go from being me to being Olivia Munn.
- •Alternate title for this film: 120 years with no weight fluctuations.