Already on li.st? Open in app.
Part 1: Hagrid and Hermione usually have the best things to say...
- •"You're a wizard, Harry!" -Hagrid👦🏻👓⚡️
- •"Maybe if you wrote it down?" - Harry"No I can't spell it..." -Hagrid
- •"Good luck!" -Ginny to HarryAka: hey bae...
YAS, Queen of Crime!
- •She was one of the first Europeans to learn to surf standing up.
- •Her mother didn't want her to learn to read until she was 8 years old.But she went ahead and taught herself much earlier than that.
- •She worked with Belgian refugees during World War I.Inspiration for Poirot!
I gave this one a lot of thought...
Made possible by the best book critic I could ask for (and my personal mindtwin): E. Lilley
- 1.The Hundred Year House
- 2.The Martian
- 3.The Unchangeable Spots of Leopards