- •Picincs: OverratedI probably haven't been to enough to really have an opinion on this but the ones I have been to have been sub par. Too many ants and not enough comfortable seating. But it's still an appealing idea and I'm not totally against them.
- •Billy Joel: UnderratedI saw Billy Joel in concert in 2014 and it was incredible. I have fond memories of my cousins in New Jersey singing "Vienna" and whenever I hear that song it makes me smile. His music is timeless and his piano skills can't be matched (except by Ben Folds)
- •Rage: Underrated but probably badI have to say underrated because I'm guilty of feeling rage too often. But in certain circumstances, like when you are the romantic lead in a TV show, reveling your true feelings in a dramatic fashion can be a good thing.
- •Skittles: overratedmnm's are far superior, especially the mini ones.Skittles are never good after having a few of them and they leave your jaw sore and your mouth weird. Also now that they replaced lime with green apple it's all trash.
- •List Title Waves: UnderratedI like reading people's opinions of the same thing but they can get tiring if they go on for too long. Generally good and interesting so I'll give them an underrated