WHAT I WANTED TO BE GROWING UP, CHRONOLOGICALLY
- •age 6: a star researchersomeone who looked through a telescope at stars and connected them to make constellations. little did i know that they were already done thousands of years ago by some greeks
- •age 8-10: a veterinarianthis dream was squashed as soon as i realized i had to take care of horses
- •age 12: ansel adamsI saw his pictures once in a McDonald's and my dad told me about him traveling and taking pictures of waterfalls. I wanted to be featured at a McDonald's for the longest time
- •age 13: DoctorI hopped on the train that everyone wanted to be. I think I was more in it for the humanitarian effort.
- •age 15:I had no idea what I wanted to do. it was rough but I fell in love with English that year
- •age 16:I found out about journalism. traveling and helping and telling stories sounds wonderful. except for the part that I suck at writing
- •age 16.5:Spider-Man's job (a photojournalist)
- •age 17:now, I'm torn between so many things while applying for college. for personal reference I'm going to make a list of the things I want to be. journalist. photojournalist. film director. cinematographer (director of photography). art curator.