That One Moment
Some very vivid moments I've experienced, both good and bad
- •That moment when you prepare to get tackled so your entire body tenses up just as the contact comes inThough sometimes this moment still hurts
- •That moment when you listen to a new song or album and your brain temporarily goes into shock at the art that you just experienced.Only happened a few times but this is a pretty great moment
- •That moment after the last barn dance of the summer walking Buckets when you get a rush of good memories and just think about all that happened over the summer.A little sad but but a vivid moment that culminated in my listening to Summer Friends and just thinking to myself.
- •That moment when you a door opens and see the most beautiful thing you've ever seen standing right in front of youHer name is Leila and this is a common moment but vivid nonetheless
- •That moment when the ball hits the back of the net and a rush of emotions spills through your head as you run back to your positionCould be positive or negative, but if the game is important, it's gonna be vivid.
- •That one moment when the rain hits as you're walkingLike a wall of water, and it just hits you all at once
- •That one moment when the paper goes down on your desk facedown and you mentally prepare for the big number on the other sideWhy are grades such a big deal?
- •That one moment right before you fall asleep listening to your favorite musicOften on a rainy night, at peace with the world
- •That one moment when you're brain hears exactly what it wants to hearCould be as mundane as "we're getting Chinese food" or as joyous as "I love you"
- •That one moment when the inner tube flips and the water smacks you like a giant handJoy, laughter, anger, surprise, and fear... all at once
- •That moment when you get to show off a very specific skillLike building a fire, for example
- •That moment when the sun drops below the horizon and the sky lights up like the most wonderful pink Christmas tree
- •That moment when you try to fall asleep but you've still got butterflies in your stomach from hours earlierI feel this vivid moment a lot
- •That Christmas morning moment when your heart beats rapidly out of the happiness you've waited for
- •That moment when you're walking a dog in late October or early November and the leaves are falling around you and though life is chaotic you find a little peace