- •Bis for Boundless, which covers everything from her energy to her creativity to her thirst for knowledge to her love for family and friends. There's no way I'll ever keep up with her - I've stopped trying - but I'll also always be in awe and her biggest fan.
- •RIs for Reverence. Whether it's some football team (there are so many I've lost track), old school rap, or that fancy Justin Timberlake, she's always taken being a fan to a level of devotion that's unmatched. Life stands still for the fantasy football draft - because a commitment is a commitment.
- •iis for Information, because SERIOUSLY there's got to be eight times more stuff crammed into her head as compared to the average human brain, and it just keeps going. From the relatively useless (the birthdays of MY camp friends?) to the astounding (I saw what you were studying the last time I came to visit) she's my own personal living scrapbook and the smartest person I know.
- •Dis for Donnie - and Jordan, Jon, Joey, and Danny...
- •Gis for Grampian, because home is continually defining her heart, no matter how far away from it she goes.
- •EIs for Engaged (calm down and let me 'splain.) It's just a convenient E-word to begin to describe how she's always dialed-in to and invested in the lives of almost everyone she's ever met. She actually gives a damn - which is humbling to someone who often doesn't - and people love her for it everywhere she goes. This is also a trait that will make her a kick-ass doctor. Her capacity for care is really amazing.
- •Tis for Timeless, because that's what our friendship is. Every conversation and visit just picks up from the last one - and it's a rich and deep conversation that's been happening for more years that we'll count on this day. Please come to Harvard to teach those smarty pants a thing or two and so I can see your much missed face. ❤ Love you today and all days - but especially thankful for your particular set of DNA today!