Pictures on My Phone That Make Me Happy for Some Reason
Dream-come-trues and other photos I can't part with digitally.
- •Oxford, EnglandOne of my dreams that came true was studying abroad at Oxford. It was, hands down, one of the best experiences of my life. And because of that, I can't part with this photo I took atop Carfax Tower. Just look at this city! Absolutely beautiful.
- •Paris, FranceWhile studying abroad, I tacked on a trip to Paris at the end of my trip. This is a picture of me and one of my peers (who went with me, obvi) in front of the Notre Dame. Ugh, I can't even describe what this trip meant to me.
- •Peter PanThe one thing I HAD to see in London was the Peter Pan statue. So while I was doing assignments at the Museum of Natural History and the V&A, I walked over to Kensington Gardens and snapped this picture.
- •CoffeeHow cliche is this picture, guys? And it still sits on my phone. And makes me want to go get more coffee.
- •*Boop*This has been on my phone for so long and I just can't delete it. It makes me laugh every time I see it! I love it so much. Who knows why?
- •My life in a nutshellBahahaha this is so me. I keep it around for kicks.
- •My sister and me circa '97 (?)This is one of my favorite photos of my twin sister and myself, mostly because we're cheesing so hard and I never smile like this anymore. And the snow. In retrospect my childhood seems like it was super magical. And this pretty much sums it up.
- •College GraduationThis is a photo from my department graduation (Biology) with my sister and best friend. (I'm on the far left).
- •How I feel about workAll the lols.
- •This sunsetTaken the other day from my backyard. I couldn't believe my eyes. Isn't it crazy that photos of sunsets never look as amazing as they do in real like, but people (like myself) keep taking them? Why is that?
- •Danny AmendolaDid I just out myself as a Pats fan? I'm not embarrassed. What can I say, success breeds envy. 😜 Anyways, this photo is a new addition on my phone but I already love it because Danny = "bae" (I think that's what they say these days).