Words I Googled at Work Today 🤓
Working in the medical field, always learning new things. A list I will keep updating (hopefully).
- •IleusDisruption of the propulsive ability of the GI tract.
- •TetiusA tendon in your foot
- •Wrist abductionFlexing your wrists upward.
- •Atrial Septal DefectAka a "hole" in your heart, a birth defect.
- •MetforminMedication for the treatment of type 2 diabetes.
- •Wegener's GranulomatosisAn autoimmune disease characterized by vasculitis (inflammation of blood vessels).
- •AntelectasisPartial collapse of the lung.