Carpeing My Diems?
The story of how songs play with your head.
- •I heard a song
- •For the first time
- •It was "All About The Benjamins"
- •I thought it was super awesome
- •But then
- •I found out it was released in 1997
- •Which means it was in this world for 18 years before it came into my life
- •This made me wonder
- •What other greatness have I been missing out on?
- •What if I die without having experienced all of the things?
- •Am I carpeing my diems?
- •And that was it
- •Also, don't judge me for not having heard this song before. I grew up listening to the Now CDs. Ok, maybe you should judge me.