[🙇🏻♀️] MY @bjnovak STORY
A.k.a my @list origin story. Honestly I have no idea how everyone else got here.
- •Once upon a time, during a late winter night in New York CityLate January 2016
- •I walked out onto the patio/dining area of my hotel.I was hungry and I wanted to order some dinner.
- •I looked over the menu, ordered, and realized my phone was totally dead
- •I looked in front of me and saw @bjnovakAt the time, I didn't know who he was but I knew I recognized him from SOMETHING on television. My phone was dead so I couldn't count on it for any answers.
- •He was looking at his own phone when the waitress placed his soup in front of him
- •He started to eat his soup....still looking at his phone
- •I was dining solo and phoneless, he was dining solo too
- •So I did the logical thing and walked over, and asked if he wanted company while he ate
- •He said something along the lines of "I'm actually in the middle of a really important text conversation. But that's really cool of you to offer."
- •So I said "Ok" and went back to my table and stared into space I guess
- •When I was back in my room I charged my phone and wanted to know who that guy was
- •The only thing I could think of searching was "celebrity who looks like Seth Meyers"
- •And boom
- •So I proceeded to read his Wikipedia page, where I learned some factsWhich I assume you all know
- •Like: Actor, writer and executive producer of The Office (ooooooh ok), graduated from Harvard and was a member of the Harvard Lampoon, majored in English and Spanish literature💯
- •I also learned about his book One More Thing: Stories and Other Stories, which I purchased and readAnd thoroughly enjoyed
- •And somehow I learned about this app and downloaded itWhat a stalker
- •And now here we are