[👊🏽] PEOPLE I'VE FOUGHT TODAY
Just 1 but here's the story:
- •83 year old man on the street
- •So, it is a nice summer day in New York City. I was walking down the sidewalk looking at my phoneYeah yeah, I'm a millennial, sue me.
- •I ALMOST crashed into an 83 year old manObviously I swerved, what am I, an amateur?
- •Said man was severely offended by MEHe was not angry that I almost crashed into him, he was angry that I almost crashed into him while I was staring at my phone. If I had been distracted by all of the beauty that exists beyond my screen, he wouldn't have cared. I know the sky is blue grandpa, this @list isn't going to write itself.
- •After our near miss....Which he tried to avert by flailing his arms while continuing to walk STRAIGHT TOWARDS ME 🙄 and which I noticed because I am a ninja (he was already on my radar, don't you dare be on his side). Although I respect his willingness to die for a cause.
- •He yelled the following: LOOK UP! GET A LIFE!Ummmmmm get a life?!?! WHY would he assume that I don't have a life? That is just RUDE.
- •So I yelled: I HAVE ONE! YOU ARE MEAN!I called him mean. Burn.
- •And then we both kept walkingBut I felt bad because I contributed to generational warfare.
- •As I continued to walk I felt hurt by his totally out of proportion reaction, and his conclusion that I don't have a lifeWas it the hair?
- •Then, I saw some dude who was about to crash into me because he was playing PokemonGoSo I kicked him in the balls ✌🏽️