ELITIST THINGS SAID BY OUR 14 YEAR OLD WAITER
With food pictures
- •I went to restaurant Viridiana for a nice meal in Madrid
- •At least the plates were cool
- •We were greeted by our waiter Alfredo who sat us downstairs in the back. The place was completely empty.
- •We asked to moveHis response was "Like only if you really want to"
- •We asked about the full barHe said "Of course why wouldn't we but its not like we can make everything
- •I asked what the beer selection was"Only Czech Pilsner of course" yes Alfredo thats was so obvious. We are in Spain afterall and what place only has one beer
- •Then I asked for what whiskey they carriedHe literally laughed and was like we just have SO many and listed off johnny walker,chivas, blah blah blah? Is that enough? I said ok I will have a Laphroig. Oh we don't have that one.
- •Off to the wine which we ordered a bottle
- •We ordered one and my friend wanted it to breathe for a bit
- •10 minutes later he sarcastically said " is it ok to pour it now"
- •Then we ask for 3 olives for a martini and he had to check on that even though it was a full service bar if i remember
- •End of dinner when we asked for the check he said "Just to be sure your bill does not include tips"
- •Basically we paid $300 euros for a little Spanish boy trying to hand down Wolfgang Puck foodie lessons