MY 🇺🇸 OLYMPIC SOCCER DREAM TEAM,IF ALL OUR ATHLETES GREW UP WITH SOCCER AS THE #1 SPORT
Thanks for the request @HisDudeness! I will keep it to current players with a 3-5-2 formation.
- •Goalie: Hassan WhitesideHe is 6'11" with a wingspan of 7'7". He is already use to blocking shots.
- •Right Back: JJ WattA freak of nature who would be able to be the last man to go thru before the goalie.
- •Center Back: Ryan McDonaghVeteran defensive back who is tough as nails and will have get the unit in order. Dude played the last 3 games of playoffs in 2015 with a broken foot.
- •Left Back: Dustin JohnsonHe is tall and a fitness nut. His size would be great advantage on defense.
- •Right Wing: Patrick KaneA natural scorer.
- •Right Midfielder: Odell Beckham JrHis speed and footwork will gives defenders nightmares.
- •Center Midfielder: Mike TroutThe rare combo of speed and power. Team captain.
- •Left Midfielder: Rob GronkowskiSpeed plus power.Physical player and great for headers.
- •Left Wing: Billy HamiltonPure Speed to create space on the field.
- •Striker: Steph CurryUnstoppable handles and out of the world range.
- •Striker: Kobe BryantKiller instinct and the sport he would have played if there wasn't basketball.
- •And 3 Subs since that is the max allowed in a game.
- •Striker: Russell WestbrookInstant offense off the bench. He will not be trigger shy.
- •Defender: Brock LesnarI feel like he would do really well in 15-20 mins of play on defense. Only concern would be if he would get a red card just from running into another player.
- •Midfielder: Andrew McCutchenA great mid fielder coming in relief who can play all the positions.